AlMahmud is Greenford’s 3rd Middle East eatery this yearHALAL STATUS Fully Halal
For a while now, the only real restaurant worth speaking of in the London Borough of Ealing’s South Greenford has been the small Thai take away, and a darn good one at that, Siam Pinto – that is until 2017.
The latest is AlMahmud, a Lebanese Restaurant & Bakery, with a capacity of 30 that’s clean, airy and modern looking.
The eatery offers an impressive array of 74 food items on the menu, , all typical of the region, which include:
- Cold Starters: Hummus, Moutabal (Baba Ghanoush), Tabbouleh…
- Hot Starters: Falafel, Lebanese Sausage (Soujouk), Chicken Liver, Grilled Halloumi…
- Main Courses: Chicken and Lamb Shawarmas, Lamb Shish, Mixed Grill…
- Seafood: Sea Bass or King Prawns.
- Bakery: Za’atar, Lahem bel Ajeene which is minced lamb with crushed tomatoes and onions, and pizzas.
Yousaf opened AlMahmud last Friday after completing an impressive renovation of the previously ‘Bombay-Chinese’ restaurant.
And having previously owned a restaurant in Mayfair, one would expect the mixed grill options and the daily Chef’s Specials at this place to be something worth trying.
AlMahmud – Lebanese Restaurant & Bakery
584-586 Greenford Road,
Greenford, London UB6 8QU.
T: +44 (0)20 8575 5522 | W: www.almahmudrestaurant.co.uk
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 08:00 – 23:00