Cinnamon Kitchen Opens 12 March in Battersea Power StationAdvertisement Advertisement HALAL STATUS • Halal chicken and lamb • Cooked separately.
Soft launch – 50% off food until 25th March.
One of London’s leading chefs of Indian cuisine will be adding a sixth restaurant to his portfolio this month at the iconic landmark of Battersea Power Station.
Chef Vivek Singh will be opening his third Cinnamon Kitchen, and the sixth overall as part of his Cinnamon Collection, next Monday 12 March with Halal options available.
The restaurant is currently taking bookings, with limited spaces avaialble, for its soft launch until 25th March with 50% off food.
FtL can “confirm that Halal meat orders will be cooked away from pork and non-Halal meats”.
Situated in Circus West Village, the first chapter in the regeneration of Battersea Power Station, the Battersea branch will actually be located within a quirky railway arch.
It will be open for brunch, lunch and dinner, as well as light bites, which are influenced by spices and delicacies found along the Delhi Jaipur Pink City Express route, from Monday to Sunday.
The kitchen will serve up seasonal dishes with Vivek’s trademark modern Indian flavours that include:
- Malabari mussel and date pickle on toasted brioche, caper kachumber
- Tandoori cod fillet with carom seed, mango puree and green pea relish
- Bengali style grilled half lobster with kasundi mustard and coconut, crab and papaya puree
- Lentil crusted plaice fillet with pumpkin seed chutney, spiced yellow lentil and bottle gourd
- Spice crusted halibut with tomato tamarind sauce, ginger jaggery pickle
- Tandoori wild Spencer Gulf king prawns with malai curry sauce, dried shrimp rice
The restaurant also has a private mezzanine dining room for events and celebrations and a large outdoor terrace with sweeping views across the Thames.
It’s worth noting that according to the Battersea branch’s menu, Cinnamon Kitchen “do[es] not levy service charge”. As with all Cinnamon restaurants, alcohol is served on the premises.
Book online: www.cinnamon-kitchen.com.
Battersea Power Station, 4 Arches Lane, London SW11 8AB.
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 11:00-23:00