Tartes aux Chocolat – Lina Saad
Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for Tartes Aux Chocolat, by award-winning cook Lina Saad.
With a crumbly pastry base, and decadent dark chocolate, this short and sweet recipe should serve 8.
- 8 good-quality tarte cases (any supermarkets)
- 150ml double cream
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate
- Ground pistachios for garnish
- Into a bain-marie, melt the chocolate and cream together until it is all melted and combined together a mixture.
- Pour the chocolate ganache into the tarte cases and let it cool for about 20 minutes, place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with some roughly grounded or chopped pistachios and some orange rinds.
If you have any recipes you want published, Contact Us now. We’d love to hear from you!