Brownie Cheesecake – Lina Saad
A rich, yet a creamy and moist brownie based cheesecake by award-winning author and cook Lina Saad.
A greedy unforgettable and luxurious indulgence.
- 200g peanut butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 220g condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup flour, sieve
- ¼ cup cocoa, sieved
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup of pistachios
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Into a bain marie (hot bath), melt the chocolate and the peanut butter. In the meantime, mix the condensed milk with the eggs and vanilla.
- Once the chocolate and the peanut butter have melted fold them into the egg and milk mix gently.
- Now add the dry ingredients (sieved flour and cocoa) and then bake in hot bath at 160°C for 35 minutes depending on the strength of your oven.
- 300g cream cheese
- 200g Nutella or good quality chocolate spread
- Fold the cream cheese and chocolate spread together until evenly mixed together
- Add the mix on top of the baked brownie mix and decorate with some pistachios and walnuts on the top
- Let it set in the fridge for about 4 hours
- To release the brownie cheesecake from the mould, soak a tea towel with hot water and wrap it around the mould for a minute and then release or use a torch slightly and release.
If you have any recipes you want published, Contact Us now. We’d love to hear from you!