Chaiiwala launches third Indian store in BirminghamHALAL STATUS Fully Halal
The popular Indian restaurant chain Chaiiwala opened the doors to its third Birmingham branch last month.
The fully Halal restaurant has a seating capacity of 28 and is best known for its simple, yet unique menu, with classic Indo-Pak dishes.
Having successfully debued on Ladypool Road, a branch that’s been reviewed as a ‘Your Say’ article here, Chaiiwala’s third isn’t too far away.
Chaiiwala is a tea artist or master craftsman of tea, known as Chai in the Indian sub-continent, who works towards perfecting the art of tea making.
Its extenstive breakfast menu ranges from simple yet deliciously sounding dishes that include:
- Desi Breakfast – masala omelette, masala beans or daal (lentil), two classic rotis or toasts, and a cup of karak chai.
- Classic Sweet Paratha glazed with honey.
- Chilli Paneer – cottage cheese chunks in a tangy sauce topped with onions and peppers.
- Bombay Sandwich – potato grilled sandwich with coriander-mint chutney and special sandwich masala.
- Dessert – Gajar Halwa Cheesecake or Sundae, or Chocolate Chaii Mousse.
Chaiiwala now boasts a total of 14 stores across the country, with plans of opening nine more.
437 Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham B10 0TH.
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-00:00 | Sat-Sun 0:00–00:00