Drunch Opens Second Near Iconic Regent’s Park
Earlier this month, Drunch opened its second London branch just minutes away from the iconic Regent’s Park.
Designed in an elegant Gastropub format, this latest addition to the brand brings the familiar luxury of its original site in Mayfair, but in a relaxed and cosy, yet sophisticated way, making it an ideal place to indulge and mingle.
It provides an interesting international food menu that includes:
- Lamb with Goats Cheese Emulsion, Tenderstem Broccoli & Peas
- Roast Cod with Crushed Potatoes, Samphire & Pea Sauce
- Vegetable Risotto with Roasted Courgettes, Asparagus, and Parmesan Crisp
- Lobster Tacos with Pickled Chilli & Guacamole
- Signature Burgers
- Salmon with Heritage Tomatoes, Pickled Candy Beetroot, and Beurre Blanc
And while the restaurant does house an alcohol bar, the food is fully Halal, with gluten-free and vegetarian options available.
What’s more, it offers a 5-course tasting menu for £35 every Sunday.
Drunch Regent’s Park
38 St John’s Wood Terrace,
London NW8 6LS.
Opening Hours: Mon CLOSED | Tue-Sat 12:00–23:00 | Sun 12:00-22:30