Free takeaway at Nigerian Enish Croydon launch todayHALAL STATUS Fully Halal food menu (including goat)
Enish will be celebrating the grand opening of their third branch later this evening with a fantastic giveaway offer.
The Nigerian Restaurant & Grill are giving diners the chance of picking up a takeaway jollof when they open at 7pm until 8.30pm.
All you have to do is visit their Facebook page, tag a friend in the appropriate post, comment “Enish in Croydon”? and share said post as a Story (offer valid 1 per person).
We can also confirm: “Our menu will remain the same [Ed: as their other branches] with a few goat meat additions to all branches.”
For a full coverage of their menu, be sure to read our comprehensive review of their Finchley Road venue in Hamsted, north west London.
Opening on the busy stretch of South End road, this latest addition will be facing competition in the form another Halal establishment Yumn Brasserie a few doors down.
Those unfamiliar with Nigerian cuisine can expect dishes like:
- Nkwobi – Cooked cow foot mixed in spices and palm oil paste.
- Isiewu – Also known as goat’s head soup or spiced goat’s head, which is a traditional Eastern Nigeria dish that is made with a goat’s head.
- Asun – Grilled/ barbecued goat meat with lots of pepper.
- Grilled Croaker & Plantain – Served with grilled fish sauce and salad.
- Jollof – Fried Rice with Fresh Fish.
62 South End, Croydon, London CR0 1DP.
Opening Hours: TBC