London’s Jafrin’s Indian Takeaway opens with 20% OFFDISCOUNT 20% off till April 2018 (exc. Set Menu)
HALAL STATUS Fully Halal
When comparing Jafrin’s Indian Takeaway menu to other typical Indian takeaways, theirs appears to be atypically concise with only four starters to choose from.
With eight Clay Oven dishes that include a Salmon Tikka and a Mixed Grill that can be customised online; six variety of Biryanis cooked using Basmati Rice and accompanied with yoghurt raita; and 11 Classic dishes, such as, the Korma, Rogan Josh, and a Jalfrazi, all of which can be made with vegetables, chicken or lamb, prawn, or king prawns, there’s plenty for everyone.
And that’s not all; there’s also the Chef’s Signature Specials that comprise of the:
- Makni (Butter) Chicken – Tender pieces of chicken, marinated in mild spices, cooked in a rich almond butter cream sauce.
- Matchli Saa’Lan – Fish cooked with potatoes and mixed spices in a sweet chilli and tomato sauce.
- Newabi King Prawn – Marinated king prawns grilled in the tandoor, served in a garlic, coriander, onion & lemon sauce.
There’s also the convenient Set Menus for one or two persons with a generous selection of dishes from across the menu.
Jafrin’s Indian Takeaway currently delivers to the following London postcodes:
- SW1P | SW1V | SW1W | SW1X | SW3 | SW4 | SW5 | SW6 | SW7 | SW8 | SW9 | SW10 | SW11 | SW12.
- Partial delivery to: SW15 | SW16 | SW17 | SE1 | SW18.
Jafrin’s Indian Takeaway
Lower Ground Floor, 62 Lavender Hill,
Battersea, London SW11 5RQ.
T: +44 (0)20 7223 4545/ 7 223 6868 | W: www.jafrinsindian.co.uk
Opening Hours: Sun-Thur 17:00-23:30 | Fri-Sat 17:00-00:30