Enjoy Halal Mexican or Peruvian at Leicester Square Kitchen
FtL can exclusively reveal a recently opened Mexican/ Peruvian restaurant that can pre-order Halal with 48-hours notice.
Located inside Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Leicester Square Kitchen have also confirmed that during preparation and cooking, there’s no risk of cross-contamination with any pork and/ or alcohol used in the kitchen.
Being the sister restaurant to two well-rated Peruvian eateries, May Fair Kitchen and Monmouth Kitchen, you’ll find small plates that are ideal for sharing and a number of Robata-grilled dishes, as well as a taco bar.
While a set breakfast menu is available for £24, and a set dinner menu that offers three dishes for £20 and four for £25 per person, the A la Carte and dessert menus have dishes similar to the following:
- Mayan-spiced marinated chicken with cilantro, black lime and garlic salsa and cayenne pepper mayo (live from our Al Pastor Grill), £5.00
- Tiger prawn soft tacos with spicy papaya habanero salsa, £6.00
- Robata-grilled Pisco-glazed smoked paprika ribs and lime, £8.00
- Robata-seared tenderstem broccoli and charred kale and shimeji mushroom anticucho, £7.00
- Lima Sensación that’s a delicate blend of coconut mousse, raspberry tuile, lime sponge, guava purée and mango coulis, £5.00
NOTE: Leicester Square Kitchen does have an alcohol bar.
Leicester Square Kitchen
31-36 Leicester Square,
London WC2H 7LH.
Breakfast: Mon-Sat 7:00-10:30 | Sun 7:30-11:00
Lunch: Mon-Fri 12:00-15:00 (last orders 15:15) | Sat-Sun 12:00-15:30 (last orders 15:45)
Dinner: Sun-Wed 17:00-22:45 (last orders 23:00) | Thur-Sat 17:00-22:15 (last orders 23:30)