Turkish Laz Opens in Camden Town Next Week
A new Turkish restaurant will officially be opening for business at the start of next week in one of the most happening places in London, Camden Town.
Catchingly named Laz @Camden, this modern Turkish kitchen is inspired by the foods of the Blacksea and the swagger of Istanbul.
With well-known and respected Turkish chef Numan Devrim behind this latest venture, expect a rich and authentic heritage in a cosy and cool interior.
Laz @Camden is ready to change the conception of Turkish food in the United Kingdom with its refreshing and original take of the Turkish cuisine.
- Deniz Borulcesi – Samphire, mixed capsicums, hazelnuts and extra virgin olive oil
- Kavun & Beyaz Peynir – Melon, feta cheese, mint
- Kuzu Kaburga – Smoked lamb ribs, pearl barley risotto, sumac and yoghurt
- Cokertme (House Special) – Match Stick potatoes, buttery fresh tomato ard herb sauce, strained yoghurt and marinated filler of beef
- Fener Baligi – Pan fried monkfish, basil mash potato, honey, ginger and lemon sauce.
“We are excited to launch Laz @Camden. It will offer guests an amazing experience with real Turkish food. A lot of work and thought has gone through this opening, so we can give diners a special Turkish dining experience,” said Devrim.
Guests will feel the distinctive ambience as they walk in, with its vintage and authentic décor.
Laz @Camden will start with lunch and dinner menus, before launching its Turkish breakfast at a later date.
41 Parkway, London NW1 7PN.
T: +44 (0)20 7482 5544 | W: twitter.com/lazcamden
Opening Hours: Sun-Thur 12:00–22:30 | Fri-Sat 12:00–23:30